Oleg Konstantinovich Zelensky -
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the JSC “Halych Crane Plant”,
JSC "Klintsy Crane Plant"
Born in 1957, in Berezhany, Ternopol Oblast of the Ukrainian SSR
Kamyanets-Podilsky Higher Military Engineering Command School named after Marshal Kharchenko V.K., Military Engineering Order of Lenin Krasnoznamennaya Academy named after V.V. Kuibyshev, Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov.
Candidate of Technical Sciences.
- Cadet of the Higher Military Engineering Command School;
- Service in the Armed Forces of the USSR, platoon commander;
- Listener, adjunct of the Military Engineering Academy;
- Service in the Armed Forces of the USSR, senior research fellow of the Military Engineering Academy;
- Service in the Armed Forces, lecturer of the Faculty of Engineering machines for armament and mechanisms of the Military Engineering Academy;
- Deputy General Director of Kudesnik, LLC;
- Director General of Concern “All cranes”, LLC.
- Medal "For honorable service in the Armed Forces";
- Medal "70 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR".